Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wedding Music

Christy and Rich found a beautiful song for Christy's walk down the aisle last week, aptly titled:  WALKING DOWN THE AISLE by Claire's Ceol.  It is available on iTunes and Amazon for download.

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of OVER THE RAINBOW/WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD is another favorite.

MARRY YOU by Bruno Mars was a very fun entrance song.

The most unusual entrance music I remember is a football fanatic couple who used the MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL theme for the bride to walk her aisle.

Exiting besides the unknown to me mariachi band that startled the heck out of me one event when I pronounced and they pounced, was a couple in the 50s marrying and exiting to Darlene Love's TODAY I MET THE BOY I'M GONNA MARRY.

First dance with Dad, nothing can beat Heartland I LOVED HER FIRST.


No comments:

Post a Comment